- Class duration is 30 minutes.
- It's free.
- Each student must fill-in and submit the contact information. He/she will receive by email an invitation to schedule a free 30-minute demo session.
- After the demo session the student not obliged to pay for any classes if it's not of his/her interest.
- The main goal is to have the first teacher-student contact. They both will work in a learning activity to know each other.
- During the demo session the teacher will ask different questions to better understand the objectives, interests, needs, and ways of learning of each student.
- Along the demo session the teacher will clarify all the student's doubts and questions and will explain how does a regular class work.
- In the event of a young student, it is highly recommended that a parent or guardian should be present during the session.
- Class duration is 1 hour.
- Classes are held by Zoom. The Zoom invitation will be sent to the student upon confirming payment.
- The teacher will share with the student activities, materials, videos, audio files and documents during the lesson.
- Sometimes the teacher will send the student materials to work at home. It will be the student’s responsibility to do the homework and prepare the requested materials to have them ready on the due date.
- The student will need a computer or tablet, internet connection, headphones, and a quiet and comfortable place to take the class in.
- The student should join the class session on time! The teacher will only have a 10-minute tolerance before disconnecting from the session.
Cancellations and schedule changes
- The student shall inform the teacher 24 hours prior to any cancellations or changes on class schedule by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptions will be made in the event of emergencies and sickness.
- The teacher shall notify the student within 24 hours prior to any occasional changes or cancellations, too. It will be the student’s choice to accept the time update request or ask for a full refund.
Payments and pricing
- The student must create an account and fill-in the requested information.
- Classes must be paid in advance.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the student with an invitation and password to join the Zoom web conference.
- Payments may be done by PayPal or Stripe.
- The student must repeat the same procedure every time that he/she wants to schedule a class.
- The price for 1 class is $22 USD. Every 10 classes the student will receive by email an invitation to schedule a free class.
- Koiacademia.com will not be held responsible for any additional bank charges, bank interests, financial charges or any other charges.
This document was revised on 7/21/2020.